Clear Harbor Dominica seeks an organized and efficient Temporary Front Desk Receptionist to oversee our reception area. This role requires excellent time management, multitasking abilities, and a knack for maintaining a smooth and orderly front desk. Ideal for those who thrive in fast-paced settings and are committed to operational excellence.
- Greet both internal and external visitors and explain the recruitment process as well as various HR policies/ procedures.
- Support the Recruiting department in its functionality.
- Schedule and administer all E-skills tests, Oversee E-Skill and ALTA language testing
- Screen all incoming phone calls.
- Contact applicants via phone and e-mail to schedule interviews & complete pre-screening; supply general information on employment policies.
- Assist with receiving, reviewing, and ranking applications.
- Review suitability results and forward necessary information to HR Director.
- Conduct reference checks
- Issue Job letters
- Perform general clerical tasks such as filing, word processing, HRIS database maintenance.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience and Qualifications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work well under deadlines
- Effective time management
- Good at interpretation and presentation
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with focus on Excel Preferred
- Fully flexible
- Able to work holidays if/when required
Benefits and Others
Submit Resume & Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Applications should be submitted with the Subject: Role as Temporary Front Desk Receptionist
Deadline: Friday, February 16, 2024.
Note: This position is open to applicants in Portsmouth and environs
- Conflict Resolution
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Meet Deadlines
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Time Management
- Written/Oral Communication
AboutCompanyClear Harbor Dominica
- Phone: +1(767) 612-2638
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.clearharbor.com/
- Address: Canefield Industrial Estate, Roseau, Dominica
Clear Harbor delivers high-performance customer care and business process outsourcing (BPO) services for North American companies from Caribbean centers, including direct customer interactions, administrative tasks and back-office processes.
Work for Clear Harbor and you will never have the chance to be “ordinary.” Our rapid growth in support of new clients means we need exceptional individuals looking for not just a job but a CAREER in customer service.
The Clear Harbor Value System guides our thinking and supports our goal of making a difference in the lives of everyone touched by Clear Harbor, including our clients and their customers, our associates and our communities.