Clear Harbor Dominica, we're looking for a Human Resources Recruiter dedicated to fostering growth and development. This role focuses on people—recruiting top talent, facilitating seamless onboarding, planning for succession, and enhancing our leadership and team dynamics. Join us to be at the heart of shaping our organizational culture and sustaining our business.
- Understand and support the company’s value system
- Support all Human Resource functions, strategies, and initiatives in alignment with the overall objectives of the business.
- Handle the recruitment and the process for promotion of employees within the business including but not exclusive to the following:
- Engage in active recruiting on behalf of the company by doing job fairs, outreach programs, liaising with local entities and the like
- Screen candidates for possible hire for applicable programs based on the needs of the business
- Administer the appropriate skills and applicable tests to prospective employees and analyze results
- Evaluate applicants on their technical skills, education, work history, flexibility, and character
- Facilitate group sessions and manage the process effectively to ensure the best candidates are pursued and hired
- Maintain all data in the recruitment software
- Report-out on recruitment data and make recommendations on hiring strategies
- Observe, uphold, and enforce all Company Policies, Procedures, Rules and Regulations as stipulated in the Company’s Employee Handbook, regular written Memoranda, and all other forms of documentation containing such rules, policies, procedures, and guidelines of the Company.
- Adhere to all the Laws of Dominica as they pertain to service and labour relations; ensure legal compliance and familiarity with the relevant tenets of the Dominica Labour Code.
- Promote equality, tolerance, diversity, professionalism, and excellent customer service as part of the culture of the Company, and otherwise work towards nurturing a positive working environment.
Experience and Qualifications
- At least three (3) years of experience with recruitment processes including independent sourcing and databases
- Proven Public-Speaking and Coaching Experience
- Sales and marketing experience is a plus
Benefits and Others
Submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org With the Subject: Role as Human Resource Recruiter
Deadline to Apply: February 16, 2024
- Computer Proficiency
- Conflict Management
- Effective Communication
- HR Management
- Public Speaking
- Sales Experience
- Working Independently
AboutCompanyClear Harbor Dominica
- Phone: +1(767) 612-2638
- eMail: email@example.com
- URL: http://www.clearharbor.com/
- Address: Canefield Industrial Estate, Roseau, Dominica
Clear Harbor delivers high-performance customer care and business process outsourcing (BPO) services for North American companies from Caribbean centers, including direct customer interactions, administrative tasks and back-office processes.
Work for Clear Harbor and you will never have the chance to be “ordinary.” Our rapid growth in support of new clients means we need exceptional individuals looking for not just a job but a CAREER in customer service.
The Clear Harbor Value System guides our thinking and supports our goal of making a difference in the lives of everyone touched by Clear Harbor, including our clients and their customers, our associates and our communities.