Join FLOW as our next B2B Sales Account Manager, where teamwork meets client success. You'll spearhead our efforts in nurturing key relationships, and tailoring telecommunication solutions to meet diverse needs. Ideal for those with a proven B2B track record in telecom, eager to collaborate for unparalleled success.
Sell the organization's products and services through direct sales to small & medium businesses, large corporations, and government entities. Face-to-face and remote sales to new customers and cross/up/repeat sales to existing customers by delivering sales bids/proposals/presentations and conducting product demonstrations (Direct B2B Sales. PreSales engineers)
- Manage selling initiatives to ensure maximum revenue generation and complete customer satisfaction.
- Increase revenue from product and service sales to meet and exceed Business’ targets.
- Contribute to the setting of and exceeding of Top and Bottom line objectives for your Customers
- Ensure the appropriate Credit procedures are followed and receivables are within agreed standards.
- Build and maintain weekly, quarterly annual activity plans with your assigned customers and ensure proper management of information on Salesforce.com.
- Manage and implement Customer Care and Selling techniques geared towards maximizing satisfaction of your customer base.
- Improve customer perception of FLOW to ensure continued customer loyalty and retention and to strengthen company image.
- Develop and present customized solutions for business customers to increase revenues and improve customer services
- Work closely with the corporate Engineers & Technicians to ensure that all customer solutions are installed and completed to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with Pre-sales Engineer to devise solutions suitable for local market.
- Ensure that all customer records including contracts, orders, and
- Complete training and Personal Development Plans
- Attend webinars, seminars, online training to remain current in the industry.
- Provide constructive feedback to the Corporate Sales Manager regarding sales challenges, customer feedback, price objections and product performance.
- Participate in VOICE or staff engagement exercises.
- Assist with any other operational aspects of the department.
- Be aware of competitor threats and advance to Manager for further action.
- Participate in industry related activities, locally and globally
- Ensure appropriate contact with key influencers through outside functions, seminars, tradeshows etc.
- Cultivate a network among Cable & Wireless group for the purpose of sharing best-in-class practices and gaining competitive advantage
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or other related subject
- Previous proven sales management success with a minimum of 3 years experience within fast-paced, motivated sales driven team
- Experience must be recent out of a highly competitive b2b sales world
- A record of overachievement and superior leadership skills
Benefits and Others
Submit via firstname.lastname@example.org or at the Flow Roseau Office
- Continuous Learning
- Customer Relationship Management
- Deliver Training/Workshop
- Effective Communication
- Marketing & Promotion
- Sales Experience
- Sales Strategies
- Telecom Industry
- Phone: +1 (767) 255-1000
- eMail: email@example.com
- URL: https://discoverflow.co/dominica/
- Address: Old Street, Roseau, Dominica
FLOW was the first to connect the Caribbean people, governments and businesses with best in class telecoms networks across broadband, fixed and mobile services. Today they remain a telecoms tour de force, unmatched in every market they serve in the Caribbean as the sole full service ‘go to’ provider.